POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burn in Hell - Final : Re: Burn in Hell - Final Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burn in Hell - Final
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 28 Jan 2001 19:18:40
Message: <3a74b6e0@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> Sorry, but this image is not an IRTC entry (even though I considered it).

I do appologise, I thought it was for the Worship round, or has that closed
? as I said I dont follow the stills (although I might start now as I have
just got connected to the net on a fixed monthly fee - no more phone bills
!)

> I'm not going to participate in the IRTC right now.

It's quite a commitment isn't it - my latest ANIM entry has basically taken
all my spare time over the last three months.

Great scene anyway.

Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)