POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu) : The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  The dancing cur (89,6 kbbu)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 25 Jan 2001 05:51:15
Message: <3a700523@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I was working on this scene the last few weeks and consider it now at least
near final. Since it renders in 42 h 33 m 31 s I'm not sure if I'll render
it again, even if I still have some ideas for the background and the street
is not much more than an Iso with some big scale noise3d. In addition to
that there are some bugs in the media haze. I'll have to see some day, if
there are some settings which can do that better and faster (now I'm using
method 3 with samples 30,30).

As the sun is shining now in my room, I wonder if it is (again) too dark.
There are some details which are barely noticeable but yesterday night it
looked okay. Perhaps adjust gamma a bit (it's rendered with assumed_gamma
1).

As always I would like to hear your comments, critics and what ever you want
to tell me (hm, perhaps not everything you want to tell me :-)).

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'stadt-final.jpeg.jpg' (90 KB)