POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: fully posable figure : Re: fully posable figure Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fully posable figure
From: Rune
Date: 22 Jan 2001 12:08:32
Message: <3a6c6910$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> This was inspired by Rune's advice to H.E.D. I'm embarking on
> a third trip to the drawing board for a new pov posable
> character. Perhaps it will duplicate what's available from
> Peter Houston, but hey it'll be mine.

Hope you'll have fun! I sure had fun creating my character AL the Alien,
which is also fully posable. I never made an include file out of it though,
as I'm aiming for a more general approach. My goal is to make a set of "bone
building blocks" that can be put together to make not only a human-like
bone-structure, but all kinds of bone-structures, so it can be used to make
all kinds of animals and other things...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org