POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Asteroid collides with planets ring [~55K mpg] : Re: Asteroid collides with planets ring [~55K mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Asteroid collides with planets ring [~55K mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 22 Jan 2001 11:10:44
Message: <3a6c5b84$1@news.povray.org>
I might still change it to be closer to that kind instead.  It's no doubt the
speed of the animation that causes the misconception of smaller size.
Very limiting when trying to do such large scale scenes as a animation.  I've
already decided I'd try to break it into parts with nearby and far away views
intermingled, that way there won't be so much motion involved.

Bob H.