POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : first post 351k : Re: first post 351k Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: first post 351k
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 Jan 2001 17:14:00
Message: <3a6b5f28@news.povray.org>
I like it too! It reminds me of something from an H. R. Giger painting. For
a while I tried to make a good procedural POV texture that resembled Giger's
airbrushing style, but I finally gave up (although I've seen output from
other raytracers that did achieve this effect, so I'm sure the shortcoming
lies with me...)

Regards,
Dave