POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Portal Pigment - Portal pigment.jpeg (1/1) : Re: Portal Pigment - Portal pigment.jpeg (1/1) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal Pigment - Portal pigment.jpeg (1/1)
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Jan 2001 16:30:09
Message: <3a6b54e1@news.povray.org>
Several minutes later I finally understand it.  Can't say that the mov
animation helped though, more like further confused me.  That's typical.
I just went back to thinking what it was about to begin with, that being a
magic mirror which is about like having more than one camera per scene, and it
made sense then.
I guess it's the way you call it a "pigment" instead of something else.  Still
wondering on that talk of transparency and shadows, maybe I'll eventually know
what you mean.

Bob H.