POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Asteroid collides with planets ring [~55K mpg] : Re: Asteroid collides with planets ring again [~185K mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Asteroid collides with planets ring again [~185K mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Jan 2001 16:12:38
Message: <3a6b50c6@news.povray.org>
This one is 120 frames, slower so it looks much better in time scale alone.
I removed the fiery plume I was working on simply because it's going to need
more thought.  I left the ring/asteroid contact point though.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2ringasteroidcollision.mpg' (137 KB)