POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : human or animal eyes [~240K mpg] : human or animal eyes [~240K mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  human or animal eyes [~240K mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 21 Jan 2001 05:16:54
Message: <3a6ab716@news.povray.org>
I was going to title it human or animal eyes watching ping-pong in the dark but
that's a lengthy subject line.

I've posted this before, except this one is the latest version of it.  I went
to look for the old posting to see if it was worth the upload and I found it to
be unavailable.  Which leads me to ask everyone if they too get unavailable
messages in this group from May 10th 1999 through Dec. 1999.  Year 2000 posts
all seem to be there, as well as the few I have going back to April 1999.
There were a whole lot of good animations people had done during that time so I
hate to have lost those.

Bob H.
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm