POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Burn in Hell : Re: Burn in Hell Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Burn in Hell
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 20 Jan 2001 23:25:32
Message: <3a6a64bc@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
> Here's an image I've been working on. It's a bit slow for my computer, so
> you only get this low-res image for now.
>
> Any comments or suggestions?

I love it! This may be one of those images that's best as it is, but
something that might be worth trying just to see if it adds to the mood
would be to add little sparks above the bursting lava bubbles on the
surface, to enhance the seething, boiling effect. Maybe even some little
puffs of smoke or sulfur fumes above the bursting lava bubbles. (Since the
bubbles are already there, I think this seems like a natural addition.) By
the way, is the lava surface a height field?

-Dave