POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Torus Torture : Re: Torus Torture Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torus Torture
From: Rune
Date: 19 Jan 2001 11:18:46
Message: <3a6868e6$1@news.povray.org>
"Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba" wrote:
> patch is faster than macro and I think this is good usage
> patch solution instead of macro solutions

I fully agree about this.
But a macro can be useful until the patch is ready.

It is also possible that the patch is not as flexible.
Will the user be able to use functions where both input and output is
vectors? That would be the only way to get full control over the
deformation.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org