POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : energy test : Re: energy test Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: energy test
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 19 Jan 2001 06:54:02
Message: <3a682ada@news.povray.org>
Steve G. <ste### [at] 2radnet> wrote in message news:3a678105@news.povray.org...
> my bad...that was an early test render...this is the actual
> image
>
> > I was trying to emulate the effect some ships in babylon5 have when they
> > fire their weapons (vorlon, new prototype battlecruisers)
> >
> > any thoughts?

Boom!! <grin>

I also think the test looked better. Maybe somewhere betwen the two,
add a little arcing to the main beam of your test.

Media or textures?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *