POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : the Borg arg coming ... : the Borg arg coming ... Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  the Borg arg coming ...
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 18 Jan 2001 07:28:40
Message: <3a66e178@news.povray.org>
I'm working on a borg-include ...
I hope it would be possible to create several borg-typical structures by
macros ...
currently I have something to create borg-spheres, tractor-beams and
structures ...

except the beams and the galaxy in this picture there is everything created
of cubes ...
the structure in the background is from a recursive macro and consists of
about 64000 cubes ..

Thanx to Mark W. for his code-snipplet ... I used it for the beam ...

I'll soon give a link to a high-res pic (when it is done ...)

--
Jan Walzer

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: