POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : about time for more ridged multifractaling [~222K Jpg] : about time for more ridged multifractaling [~222K Jpg] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  about time for more ridged multifractaling [~222K Jpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 17 Jan 2001 09:51:00
Message: <3a65b154@news.povray.org>
Thought this turned out well considering there isn't any AA used so here it is
for all to see.
Rendered in 36 minutes on my 500MHz PIII.
It's all slope-dependant texturing used on the iso, water is separate plane,
along with simple sky_sphere.
I always think of Vistapro, the terrain renderer, when I do these.
A person could change these kinds of things forever and I'd still like anything
that comes of it.

Bob H.
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm