POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born : Re: Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born
From: Warp
Date: 17 Jan 2001 05:09:08
Message: <3a656f44@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote:
: I'd release it anyway...it isn't useless, and someone else may see
: something. At least people would be able to work on object-specific
: tesselation, patches that will depend on the tesselation patch, etc...

  Ok.
  I could release it right now, with the current syntax, that is, the
tesselate-block is a separate object, or I could see if it's easy to
put the tesselate-block inside the mesh-block and make the proper
modifications (that would really add flexibility to it).
  Which one do you people prefer?

  I doubt that anyone can use the patch for anything serious, though.
Although the bug happens rather rarely, it still happens too often. You
only need an object that is large enough, and you'll get holes here and
there...

--
char*i="b[7FK@`3NB6>B:b3O6>:B:b3O6><`3:;8:6f733:>::b?7B>:>^B>C73;S1";
main(_,c,m){for(m=32;c=*i++-49;c&m?puts(""):m)for(_=(