POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scanline rendering? : Re: Scanline rendering? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scanline rendering?
From: Bob H
Date: 17 Jan 2001 03:09:29
Message: <3a655339@news.povray.org>
Scanline just follows the objects surfaces without tying them in with simulated
light rays, at least that's my understanding.  Bah! Why try and explain what I
don't know.
Check out these web pages:

http://www.3dgate.com/techniques/000424/0424rendering1.html

http://www.geocities.com/jamisbuck/raytracing.html    A familiar name.  Tells