POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : OpenGL support idea : Re: OpenGL support idea Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL support idea
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 Jan 2001 13:17:18
Message: <3a64902e$1@news.povray.org>
I'd encourage you to do this.  There is a real need for this kind of
functionality.

Also, please ignore the nay-sayers.  Every time this subject comes up, a
number of POV participants jump on the head of the suggestor and flog the
suggestor mercilessly.  Ignore them and do what you think is right.

Jim
http://www.kressworks.com/