POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worship WIP (65kbu) : Re: Worship WIP (65kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worship WIP (65kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 Jan 2001 03:27:34
Message: <3a6405f6@news.povray.org>
Kevin Ellis <kev### [at] libertysurfcouk> wrote in message

> It also looks like this is going to be an image that needs high aa
settings
> to make the patterns on the columns and floor seem right.

Yup, the pic I posted was +A0.0 I think for final I'll probably need +AM2
+R3 +A0.0
and about a week for it to render <grin>

> Good luck with the competition, I hope you make the deadline

hope so too. Are you entering?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *