POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 'It's for you', updated and larger : Re: 'It's for you', updated and larger Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'It's for you', updated and larger
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 15 Jan 2001 09:53:58
Message: <3a630f06$1@news.povray.org>

>Sorry, but no matter how hard i try i don't get it (403 Forbidden)
>
>http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis/ works ok.

Hmmm, well I just tried it again and it seemed to be working, shall I post
it here? I just thought that 1200*600 would be too large and people may
complain, especially with it being about 220kb after encoding, a WIP and
only a slight update from an image posted a couple of days ago.

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis