POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Mesh2 uv_vectors problem : Mesh2 uv_vectors problem Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Mesh2 uv_vectors problem
From: Rune
Date: 13 Jan 2001 05:47:54
Message: <3a60325a$1@news.povray.org>
Why do the UV vectors in mesh2 only accept UV vectors?
It may sound like a stupid question put like that, but I really see no
reason whatsoever why I can't define my UV-triangles in 3D space. I think
it's a great and very annoying limitation.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 6)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org