POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's For You (WIP 88kb bu) : It's For You (WIP 88kb bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  It's For You (WIP 88kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:31:25
Message: <3a5f315d@news.povray.org>
Hi all

Just a couple of isosurfaces, a bit of csg, modified (uses trace) Gilles
Tran grass macro, and a few spline blobs. The hedge is abit too perfect so
far, maybe disrupt in with a pigment or something and the texture is too
bright. Lots of things to add, mainly csg, so I'll probably do some of it
over the weekend.

Stats, 17.5 mins on PIII 667, peak mem, 8.5 mb. I wanted to use radiosity,
but at about 5 pps I decided against it, unsurprisingly.

Comments and criticisms as ever, very welcome.

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis/  updated webpage, now with photos
of me and my mates from uni.

Post a reply to this message