POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Tom Melly
Date: 11 Jan 2001 11:29:36
Message: <3a5ddf70@news.povray.org>
"Psychomech" <psy### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> I always thought of it like the one in Bavaria built by King Kudwig II.

Kudwig? ;) Hmm, I hadn't thought of it as that "clean" - I imagined it as
more gothic. I'm not sure if all this speculation indicates that the book is
more visual than I thought or less so.... The difference of opinion would
seem to indicate the latter. Anyway, way OT. (But give me Phillip Pullman
anyday of the week).