POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : mpov uv_mapping : Re: mpov uv_mapping Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mpov uv_mapping
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Date: 11 Jan 2001 06:22:52
Message: <3a5d978c@news.povray.org>
Ben Paschke wrote in message <3A5D4639.15112E32@rsp.com.au>...
> Is there any way to use a regular mapping projection while using UV
> mapping on an object?

Working on deform patch I have noticed the same problem
I wanted implement leyered textures from before and after deform
but I have noticed that some object's modifiers are privillaged.
UV_mapping in my opinion should be on/off to support pairs object-texture
just like rotate after texture rotates both - object with texture.

ABX