POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 10 Jan 2001 22:10:04
Message: <3a5d240c@news.povray.org>
"News Flash.

Muggle photographs of the famous Hogwarts School for Magicians have just
surfaced.  Obviously smuggled out of the area and having avoided all magic
detection, these are the first known photographs available to muggles ever
published."

01 is the castle
02 is  Hagrid's looking back towards the castle

The ground is bizarre... the trees are too.  I'm experimenting.  The ground
is a three level texture.  I've got more work to play with.  It is not bad
in the distance, but up close, it gets an alien look to it.

Enjoy.

Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Hogwarts02.jpg' (124 KB) Download 'Hogwarts01.jpg' (112 KB)

Preview of image 'Hogwarts02.jpg'
Hogwarts02.jpg

Preview of image 'Hogwarts01.jpg'
Hogwarts01.jpg