POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov?? : Re: MegaPov?? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov??
From: Tony[B]
Date: 4 Jan 2001 01:39:10
Message: <3a541a8e@news.povray.org>
Thanks, Chris... Just the right amount I wanted to know. :) The only time
I've used a Mac was while we were scanning the yearbook pictures, and
someone's uncle worked at a company that had 'em and they let us use 'em.
All I can say is that I have a deep respect for the Quadra. That little
thing chugged along almost as good as my machine (considering the gigantic
resolutions we were scanning at). They let us use the G3 one day... it was
great... but I'm a PC guy at heart. :)