POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) : Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K)
From: Scott Hill
Date: 2 Jan 2001 18:36:16
Message: <3a5265f0@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message

> good image btw, looks a little confusing tho - seems the red isnt quite
the
> same red as my glasses :)

    Sorry - didn't do any colour correction on it before I posted it - it
could also be a monitor gamma issue ? on my PC, with my red-blue glasses it
looks good but not perfect - some of the red gets through the blue lens and
some of blue & green gets through the red lens, but it's good enough for the
error not to get in the way (just makes it look like it's got an odd 'glow'
around it).

--
Scott Hill.
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this message/post is purely IMHO and no-one-else's*