POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "grass_map" (~178kau) : Re: "grass_map" (~178kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "grass_map" (~178kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 1 Jan 2001 12:55:19
Message: <3a50c487@news.povray.org>
> evocative image... one you want to wander into and watch grow.

I've been wandering in it since 1999... It has taken a long time to grow...
it was waiting for me to learn how to POV properly, and make it some decent
clouds. :) Giving it a proper sense of scale has been my biggest challenge.
At one time, I even added a castle, to give the bridge some reason for
being, but that may change. We'll see. All I know is I'm willing to let this
one render for a day or two, when done.