POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "grass_map" (~178kau) : "grass_map" (~178kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  "grass_map" (~178kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 31 Dec 2000 16:05:43
Message: <3a4f9fa7@news.povray.org>
Thanks to the beautiful feature that is eval_pigment, I have been able to
successfully control where grass grows in on a heightfield, using my
modified version of Gilles' grass include file. I hope you like the idea.
Let me know if you're interested, and would like me to post the source code.
Oh, also, forgive me for the lack of niceness of this render, but I am in a
hurry, and just wanted to show off the grass_map. I have tons of work to do
before this image is done. Enjoy.

--
Anthony Bennett

Post a reply to this message