POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just messing around....(52kb) : Re: Just messing around....(52kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just messing around....(52kb)
From: C J
Date: 29 Dec 2000 12:42:49
Message: <3a4ccd19$1@news.povray.org>
I got the model from 3dCafe. It was converted using crossroads (after using
the smooth option, thanks Ken!) into native pov 3. After that I basically
did a paint by number. I'm very happy with the result (just wish I could
take credit for the model).

Regards,
C.J. - POV User

news:3A4### [at] onwijscom...