POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clouds (~14kau) : Re: Better Clouds (~42kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Better Clouds (~42kau)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Dec 2000 11:01:40
Message: <3a4a1264@news.povray.org>
This is looking *very* nice, much better than the images you sent me a few
days ago :)  Perhaps you might consider adding a slightly deeper blue to the
top of the skysphere (if that's what you're using for the blue background),
so that the blue doesn't look completely uniform at the top of the image,
since there is already a lighter horizon area.

They look great though, and very realistic IMO, I think that it's worth the
render time when it comes out looking like that!

--
Lance.

http://come.to/the.zone