POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clouds (~14kau) : Clouds (~14kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Clouds (~14kau)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 26 Dec 2000 03:24:17
Message: <3a4855b1@news.povray.org>
These are the clouds you've heard me talk and talk about from time to
time... They could be better, but that's about as good as I can get them...
unless someone invents a special scattering type better suited for
simulating clouds. This uses type 5, because being able to control both
exctinction and eccentricity is key to getting them right. This rendered in
7 minutes, 11 seconds, with me doing other stuff on the PC (400MHz Pentium
II). Enjoy.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'klauds.jpg' (11 KB)