POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : +J and -J : Re: Thanks +J and -J Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:33:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thanks +J and -J
From: Bob H
Date: 25 Dec 2000 02:42:44
Message: <3a46fa74@news.povray.org>
I always have to put +j0.0 in the command line to be sure there isn't any
jitter used.  Seems it never works in the ini when I try it there, or didn't
before or something.
-j0.0 should work okay too but I think it didn't if iirc.  That would be like
saying turn jitter off then use jitter = 0.0 next time according to the help
file.  Jitter isn't the easiest thing to check for correctness, would have to
be good test conditions.

Bob H.