POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : windows editor with MegaPov : Re: windows editor with MegaPov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: windows editor with MegaPov
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 21 Dec 2000 18:19:43
Message: <3a42900f@news.povray.org>
> The  "Pixel Per Second" (PPS) counter of the editor doesn't seem to
> work properly with MegaPov, especially with images that take for ever
> to render (it remains fixed at 0 PPS). I know that the editor is
> (obviously) not meant to work with MegaPov... I was just asking to
> myself what could be the reason.

I am not to fussed, if i cannot see my renders rendering, there going to
slow (and get stopped, as i am usually working on the image at the time), if
i set one going for the night then go to bed - i dont really care :)

--
Rick

POVray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key