POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : windows editor with MegaPov : Re: windows editor with MegaPov Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: windows editor with MegaPov
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 21 Dec 2000 14:44:04
Message: <3a425d84@news.povray.org>
Ever so slightly off-topic, but I really miss the way that each pixel was
shown as it rendered in the DOS version 2.2. I used to enjoy watching it's
progression along each line ( sad, aren't I? :-)). Now in windows, it just
updates the screen as each line is rendered.

I know it'd slow things down a fair amount, but I'd really like the option
to reinstate it.

Andy