POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Steam loco is my hobby : Re: Steam loco is my hobby Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Steam loco is my hobby
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 20 Dec 2000 08:45:44
Message: <3a40b808$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :

> That long? Your patience is indeed noteworthy.

    You probably don't get the new "Dial-up" commercials that RR is running
over here.

    People at a Christmas party talking about their shopping experiences.
One woman say, "I just go on the internet and click on what I want". The
next woman says, "But waiting for the images to load, the broken links and
those ... wait a minute, you must use Road Runner, that's how you can get it
done so fast". The first woman replies, "No, I dial-up" whereupon everyone
laughs at her.