POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MP 0.6-Parser is bored?? : Re: MP 0.6-Parser is bored?? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MP 0.6-Parser is bored??
From: ian mcdonald
Date: 20 Dec 2000 08:01:45
Message: <3a40adb9@news.povray.org>
>Just programmer laziness...

Oh..
In regard to that fact, at the utmost peak of my amazement, I only fully
expected this to be true.

> Won't work.

Thusly I figured, later to quantify my suspicion.

Thank-you for your help. :)

I might suggest, instead of errors as quoted, you might use sarcasm as in:
"The parser thinks you are an idiot."
"You have X objects, and Y free memory. Are you ill, or simply stupid?"
"Your scene contains superfluous code and/or intrinsically sucks, PoV-RAY
will crash now."
"And now for something completely different..."

Kidding, of course. :-P

ian

Chris Huff <chr### [at] maccom> wrote in message