POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saturn V (~20K) : Re: Saturn V (~20K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saturn V (~20K)
From: Bob H
Date: 19 Dec 2000 16:25:06
Message: <3a3fd232@news.povray.org>
Great site there, modelers are such perfectionists.
I can see the latest addition to Huntsville Space & Rocket Center from here,
the Saturn V Apollo standing up.  They had one already laying down, in
sections.
Lived on Merritt Island between the cape and mainland in FL between 1965 and
1970.  Space nerdiness kind of grew on me.
Don't know off-hand where a media tutorial is except for the example files and
"help" documentation.  Seems a few people have tried and I know they exist.
Well, come to think of it one in particular:
http://free.prohosting.com/~olana/povray/povray.html

Bob H.