POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Help me.... : Re: Help me.... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help me....
From: Bob H
Date: 19 Dec 2000 13:07:26
Message: <3a3fa3de@news.povray.org>
Fabien HENON has started putting a tutorial together and can be see at the
povray.binaries.tutorials group.  Very recent too.
The absolute basics for now might be best seen at the Online POV-Ray Tutorial
site: http://library.thinkquest.org/3285/
It's not real up-to-date anymore but most any typical thing shown there is
still valid for POV-Ray 3.1, only atmosphere and halo are now 'media' and
refraction and other such things have become 'interior' keywords.
For the basic language it's good.  As will be Fabien's apparently.

Bob H.