POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Steam loco is my hobby : Re: I very sorry Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I very sorry
From: Bob H
Date: 19 Dec 2000 11:41:03
Message: <3a3f8f9f@news.povray.org>
Reason why you could not post this to  povray.binaries.animations  group is
because of the file size being way too large.  I was amazed to see this file
here since I thought all groups had the 1 megabyte (after encoding) limit on
them.

What you are limited to is about 736KB files.  So this would never make it.

Language barrier: when in doubt, you might be able to use altavista or somene
here might know the same language or use a translator on what you write.  Not
sure how good that would be but it's an idea.