POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Media HELP : Media HELP Server Time
2 Jun 2024 18:02:31 EDT (-0400)
  Media HELP
From: Allan Rich
Date: 18 Dec 2000 17:26:08
Message: <3a3e8f00$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to apply media to a scene though the media tab
in scene settings. I've pretty much got assigning media to objects down
(media make great flames and jets), but every time I try to associate to a
scene instead of an object, my results are sometimes bizarre. If anyone has
a scene that uses media in the scene settings (moray mdl file), a copy of it
to reverse engineer the process would be helpful.

Thanks