POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) : Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] FireGlobe (141K)
From: Bob H
Date: 17 Dec 2000 09:32:59
Message: <3a3cce9b@news.povray.org>
After I found my red/blue specs once again I was unsure about that other
unconnected axis in the center part.
Then I realized it's extending to a glass globe there.  The way all other
points are matched with rings I thought something was wrong at first then.
I'm guessing it's the reflection which really confused me.  Maybe it shouldn't
be that much, or is that actually refraction instead?

Bob H.