POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:12:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 13 Dec 2000 06:31:41
Message: <3a375e1d@news.povray.org>
J Charter <jrc### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

> Belgiean surrealist - example of receeding leitmotif:
> http://www2.prestel.co.uk/youngjohns/delvaux/delvaux1.jpg

Interesting stuff there

> What seems to be fading btw and which struck me
> about your work is the complex narrative that underlay your earlier
tracings
> such as your entry in the horror round.

Most of the pics I do have a story, when I get round to
updating my web site I'll add the context to the pictures.
This particular scene is one of the few without a back story.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *