POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) : Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 13 Dec 2000 05:52:26
Message: <3a3754ea@news.povray.org>
>"The address you just entered does not exist.

This seems to be happening quite a lot to my web site at the moment,
sometimes the pages load sometimes they don't, if they do they sometimes
have the images missing and sometimes they don't load the CSS so they look
very bad. If you click refresh a couple of times it should work. I think I
may have to talk to libertysurf and see what the problem is.

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis  : - honest it does work
(sometimes)