POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) : Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 13 Dec 2000 03:54:08
Message: <3a373930$1@news.povray.org>
=Bob= wrote in message <3a36c0af$1@news.povray.org>...
>Hi Kevin,
>
>I really like it! Especially the door. No door knob, was that
>intentional?

Well, it is intentional now that everyone seems to mention it. In reality I
was rendering it at work over the weekend and ran out of time to code on
friday so decided to start the render. I decided to call it 'Doorway to
Enlightenment' which works well with there being no door knob.
There is now a higher quality render on my webpage, so you can see the
dispersion a bit better.
I shall post the full source code to p.b.s-f for all to use, as it's nearly
christmas :)

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis/