POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) : Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sigh of relief, the Beach is finished (90kb bu)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 12 Dec 2000 06:02:45
Message: <3a3605d5@news.povray.org>
Excellent work, if I were you, I wouldn't change a thing!

I really like it, very surrealistic... the door is unnerving, but you get
the feeling the whole scene is bathed in the soft sounds of the wind
blowing, and the ripples lapping against the shore...

If I could make something even half as good, I'd be extremely happy with
myself!

Lance.