POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 11 Dec 2000 07:15:14
Message: <3a34c552@news.povray.org>
Steve <ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> I really like this, the only thing that seems strange is
> the stepping of the floor over on the right hand half
> of the image.

I'm not sure what caused that, could be shadows

>  It's asthough you've got a solid floor
> with steps and a fog above the floor thic seems to have
> sharp steps in it also, which would suggest to me that
> you have used media in containers that have sharp edges.

There's a plane under the fog. The media container is a large box.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *