POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mandel fractal zoom (686 kbbu) : Re: Mandel fractal zoom (686 kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mandel fractal zoom (686 kbbu)
From: Bob H
Date: 10 Dec 2000 20:03:05
Message: <3a3427c9@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <"gregj;-)56590\""@aol.c;-)om> wrote in message
news:3a340a36@news.povray.org...
> 14.2 orders of magnitude in camera angle!

Camera angle?  As in zoom only, no translation?  Wow.
My first encounter with this kind of fractal-zooming was seeing the Amiga 500
in a store window so I always think of the Amiga when I see these.
Looks to me like you must have used the VideoMach program to make this mpg.
Has that strobing annoyance I always get when I try to make a small file with
it.