POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Penultimate 'Beach' Pic (50.2kb bu) : Re: Penultimate 'Beach' Pic (50.2kb bu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Penultimate 'Beach' Pic (50.2kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 8 Dec 2000 11:55:35
Message: <3a311287@news.povray.org>

>Looks very good, the waterline seems very steep, but that's not really
>bad, because otherwise it would require some kind of surge.
>
>IMO the sky is a bit green for beeing that dark in relation to the coulds,
>but that's quite subjective.
>
>everything else looks pretty natural, good work!

Thanks, I've now modelled and added the final touch and am now rendering the
final image. Not sure how long it will take though, hopefully it will be
finished by the time I return here to work on Monday, but I've cranked up
the aa settings so I'm not too sure if it'll be done.

Kev

http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis