POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Guidelines : Re: Guidelines Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guidelines
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 6 Dec 2000 21:48:59
Message: <3a2efa9b$1@news.povray.org>
"Rob Verweij" <rg.### [at] worldonlinenl> wrote in message
> It's best to use DivX;-)

Without arguing about who loses what, how about if anyone who chooses to use
Divx or some other less accessible codec, please at least mention in your
subject line what codec you're using, so those of us who chose not to
install every codec in the world can skip your posting, and not waste the
time downloading an animation that we can't view. Then we can all be happy -
Divx users can post beautiful animations, and everyone else can ignore them.

Regards,
Dave