POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another of those earth-things... : Re: Another of those earth-things... Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another of those earth-things...
From: Daniel Schwen
Date: 6 Dec 2000 14:15:58
Message: <3a2e906e$1@news.povray.org>
This is no doubt the best pov-earth I ever saw.
But the stars in the background look kind of crappy, besides with the bright
earth in the forground you wouldn't see them anyway from space.
So, please please render a 1024x768 without stars and let me put it on my
desktop!

Uh, and without stars could you make a spinning animation, I'm really
curious how that looks with the night and day thing!