POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Something original. : Re: Something original. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Something original.
From: Jon Berndt
Date: 6 Dec 2000 10:06:39
Message: <3a2e55ff@news.povray.org>
This may be a duplicate reply (or maybe I sent my original reply to your
email address, Mike - Netscape Messenger makes it easy to do that
accidentally), but I notice that the atmosphere scale height seems to be too
high (the atmosphere seems to thick) in these renderings of the earth which
include atmosphere.

Jon

----